Translate

Sunday, June 22, 2014

e-version

"The Achuar of the Pastaza River" is now available in e-version. It is available on Amazon.com. Kindle Edition Auto-delivered wirelessly

To convert a print book to e version format is time consuming. I thought removing page numbers was all I would have to do. I found out it is much more. There are many format and font issues. Especially when there are photos and captions. I decided to pay for the service. That did not work out as well as it could have. The conversion process took two 2 months. There were many wrinkles in the process.

The importance of an e-version out weighs the frustration and personal time involved in producing it. The book will now be more accessible and portable. Ecotourists, naturalist guides and volunteers going to the Amazon can download the book at any time. It is a great resource. I hope it is enjoyed by many.




No comments:

Post a Comment